MIKHUME is formulated with high grade humic acid which promotes plant health and growth. Humic acid is vital to promote hormonal activity in plants. Plant hormones are chemical communicators, which helps to regulate plant’s development in response to its surrounding environment.
MIKHUME promotes antioxidant production in plants which in turn reduces “free radicals”. Free radical molecules are the result of stress due to drought, heat, ultraviolet light and herbicide use. Free radicals cause damage as they are strong oxidizing agents which damages lipids, proteins and DNA within plants cells. Antioxidants are metabolites and enzymes which seek out free radical molecules and protect plants from damage.
MIKHUME contains humic acid, fulvic acid, macro & micro nutrients and proprietary constituents which are essential for plant growth.
In soil with high pH, where nutrient availability is a problem, MIKHUME greatly increase the availability of phosphorous, iron, zinc and manganese.
MIKHUME can complex nitrogen as ammonium and retain it in the root zone preventing nitrification and leaching out of the root zone.
MIKHUME aids in degrading hazardous chemicals in an environmentally safe manner
- An effective soil enhancer and a plant growth bio-stimulant
- A chelating agent and a disease suppressant
- High in both humic and fulvic acids, auxins, minerals, vitamins, etc.
- Increases microbial and mycorrhizal activity. Promotes nutrient uptake, accelerates seed germination, aids root formation and increase crop yields
- Helps in reducing frost damage.
- Reduces fertilizer requirements and increase yields in most crops.